Customer Service Representative
Location: Lanškroun, Czech Republic
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the entirety cycle of processing of customer orders including order entry, checking production, order acknowledgement, shipping status & invoice documents. Based in the Czech Republic, he/ she will be the primary interfaces for both the global sales team and customer with internal functions including the factories and product scheduling to ensure smooth and accurate transfer of the information to customers.
As our Customer Service Representative you’ll support HID’s success by:
- Entering purchase orders into ERP system.
- Handling of RMA process in coordination with Sales & Customers.
- Responsibility for order confirmation within 3 “open” days whenever possible and / or informing the Customers of delays, etc.
- Following up Customer’s credit limits in coordination with the Finance department. In case of payments due, ensuring shipments are not delayed by coordinating with Sales & Customers.
- Acting as direct contact with Sales team and supporting them with their key accounts: reviewing stock, backlog, etc.
- Following up order flows in coordination with production planning and material supply.
- Reporting to Sales in case of deviation from delivery time forecast, allowing for sufficient time to react accordingly.
- Supporting Sales with presentations for important Customers visits with background data (e.g. order history, RMA, backlog, prices, etc.)
- Participating in continuous improvement of ERP database.
- Following adequate training to acquire the necessary knowledge of our products.
Inside Sales related tasks:
- Daily contact with Customers: reviewing stock level, backlog
- Following up Customers who have not ordered for a long time e.g. 12 months, checking products purchased and current availability.
- Preparing order forms for sample requests
- Contact assigned customers to review their needs and negotiate orders when possible
Your Experience and Education include:
- Working knowledge of technical characteristics of RFID products.
- College degree, ideally in business administration.
- Experience in customer services or related position.
- Fluency in English required. French and German desired.
- ERP and CRM experience with Oracle and Salesforce preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
What we will love about your background:
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to function effectively in challenging situations.
- Ability to work independently, interdependently with other areas of the company as well as acting as solid team player.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with customers by telephone and in written communication.
- Ability to take initiative and being very well organized.
- Business minded and interest in developing relationship with customers.
- Pro-active and autonomous.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Empowerment: You’ll work as part of a global team in a flexible work environment, learning and enhancing your expertise.
- Innovation: You embrace challenges and want to drive ambitious change.
- Integrity: You are results-orientated, reliable, and straightforward and value being treated accordingly.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Send your CV (by email) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: 733 696 985
563 01 Lanškroun
Phone: +420 465 352 500